Wow, I seriously can't believe we get to meet our little precious in a short 10 weeks!! Here's what the 3rd Trimester has had to offer thus far:
- We went to the dr yesterday, and he is weighing in at 2 lbs 15 oz! (I mean, I'll just go ahead and call it 3 lbs.)
- He is head down, with his feet in mommy's ribs :)
- Heart rate is 133 bpm
- He is stubborn and always hides his face from Mommy and Daddy.
- Between the time change, the rainy weather, and the third trimester, momma is T I R E D. (Bedtime as been pushed forward to about 7:30-8.) No shame.
- Heartburn. Seriously the worst.
- The feeling of having a bowling ball strapped to my torso.
- Low back pain when up for too long
- My skin is still weird, and I think I've maybe accepted that it will be until I'm not pregnant anymore.. Maybe.
- Jaseybaby is ridiculously active. I reach my kick count goal in about 2 minutes.
- When he spreads out his feet are seriously almost to my back.. it's so weird feeling.
- He likes to push his bo-bo up and make my tummy look really lopsided.
- His nursery is precious and nearly finished! (just waiting on chair, need to hang stuff on walls)